About the job:
- Develop new products that will contribute to the aggressive growth of the company by formulating and scaling up innovative new adhesives and coatings according to the new product introduction process and company roadmaps.
The ideal candidate:
- Complete new adhesive and coating product development projects to meet customer needs and timetables by performing hands-on laboratory work and delegating work to technicians
- Validate the performance of the formulated new products by developing test methods and performing physical property tests.
- Ensure that customers, Business Development, and Application Engineering have all technical information to properly utilize the new products by providing effective presentations and test reports.
- Provide technical solutions to customers by recognizing the needs of the customer and recommending existing or new products to meet those needs.
- Generate new product ideas by interacting with Business Development, and by following chemical literature.
- Lead the transfer of developed products from laboratory to production by planning scale-up experiments, drafting SOPs, and providing technical expertise.
- Supervise, coach, and professionally develop chemists or R&D technicians.
- Interface with Manufacturing, Quality and Application Engineering as required to solve customer problems
Master or Doctor
Master with 10+ years of formulary development experience for adhesives or coatings, in industry, or
Doctor with 5+ years of formulary development experience in the same.
Experience in UV-curing acrylates and epoxies is strongly preferred.
Strong communication skills in both written and verbal English and the ability to work in cross-functional teams is mandatory.
This job description is for reference and guidance only and is subject to change at any time.
Interested? Apply now!
Please click here to submit your application and resume.